February 1st, 2013
Updated: July 13th, 2013.
I’m very excited to announce that I’ve recently started writing for an up-and-coming sports franchise called Get Real Sports. Our goal is to be a bigger, better version of Bleacher Report, and cover anything and everything sports related. In my new roles, I’ll be covering the Celtics and Bruins professionally. I’m also the site’s very first NBA writer, and thus far my work has been a huge hit! I’m hoping to really get this going, so keep checking back and sharing the work if you like it! Thanks so much! As usual, I’ll post links to all of my work here. Enjoy!
My first article for GetRealBasketball.com!
- The State of the Celtics
- And the follow up, The State of the Celtics Part 2
- Celtics Moving Pierce?
- Let The Jordan Era Begin. Err, Crawford, That Is.
- Three Reasons the Celtics Can Beat the Heat in the Playoffs
- Celtics/Pacers Cancelled; Melo Recalled
- Second Chance for Kevin Durant
- The Doc Dilemma
- The Doc Dilemma, Part II
Featured for Get Real Football